Where is Cancer Research UK based? Cancer Research was founded in 2002 and is based in London.
What is the best place to donate for cancer research?
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- American Cancer Society.
- Cancer Research Institute.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance.
- Prostate Cancer Foundation.
- Livestrong Foundation.
What is the best cancer charity to donate to UK? Macmillan has grown to become the largest cancer care and support charity in the UK. They provide practical, medical and financial support and push for better cancer care.
How do I donate to Cancer Research UK by post? To make the request simply fill in the short form below. You can also call us on 0300 123 1861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to increase your direct debit. We really value your support, but we know that things can change and you may want to adjust your regular gift in other ways.