Where is Cancer Research UK based? Cancer Research was founded in 2002 and is based in London.
Where does the cancer research money go? We’re primarily funded from personal donations—like yours. In 2019, you helped us invest more than $145.9 million in cancer research. Since 1946, we’ve invested more than $5 billion in research grants to the best scientists across the country. Your donations also support vital patient services and programs.
How do I get involved in cancer research?
- Cause-Related Marketing. Donate a portion of the proceeds of your product, service, or event to cancer research.
- Donor-Advised Funds.
- Electronic Wire Transfer.
- Employer Matching Gifts.
- Fundraising Events.
- Gift in Your Will.
- Gift of Stock.
- IRA Charitable Rollover.
What is the best cancer research charity?
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- American Cancer Society.
- Cancer Research Institute.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance.
- Prostate Cancer Foundation.
- Livestrong Foundation.