Where is Cancer Research UK based? Cancer Research was founded in 2002 and is based in London.
How do I get involved in cancer research?
- Cause-Related Marketing. Donate a portion of the proceeds of your product, service, or event to cancer research.
- Donor-Advised Funds.
- Electronic Wire Transfer.
- Employer Matching Gifts.
- Fundraising Events.
- Gift in Your Will.
- Gift of Stock.
- IRA Charitable Rollover.
Is Cancer Research UK reliable? Cancer Research UK is seen as the country’s most innovative and trustworthy charity, according to a survey by the consultancy Incite. The company, which is part of the St Ives Group, a marketing and publishing company, carried out online interviews with 499 people about what drives their support of charities.
What is the best cancer research charity?
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- American Cancer Society.
- Cancer Research Institute.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance.
- Prostate Cancer Foundation.
- Livestrong Foundation.