Where do I send a Cheque to Cancer Research UK? Donate to Cancer Research UK
Cheques can be sent to Head Office, made payable to Cancer Research UK to Cancer Research UK, PO Box 1561, Oxford OX4 9GZ. Don’t forget to include your name and address so that they can acknowledge receipt.
How do you donate to cancer in someone’s name?
- Donate online.
- Donate by phone at (800) 992-2623.
- Donate by mail by downloading our form and sending it to CRI.
How do I donate to Cancer Research UK by post? To make the request simply fill in the short form below. You can also call us on 0300 123 1861 or email email@example.com to increase your direct debit. We really value your support, but we know that things can change and you may want to adjust your regular gift in other ways.
How do I donate to breast cancer research?
- Donate Monthly. We make giving monthly easy, so you can make a difference all year long.
- Honorary Donation. Honor a loved one with your best research gift.
- Memorial Donation. Commemorate a loved one by making a donation in her or his name.
- Donate by Mail.
- Start Your Fundraiser.