What jobs work with cancer research?
- Faculty in Cancer Epidemiology.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program.
- Research Coordinator II – Liver Cancer.
- Research Coordinator II – Cancer Research.
- Investigator, Cancer Biology (Oncology)
- RNA Accelerator Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Cancer Immunology Discovery.
How many employees does cancer research have in the UK? Cancer Research UK employs 4,000 people from a diverse range of backgrounds, and they’re all amazing at what they do. United by an ambition to beat cancer together, they bring the courage and resilience to keep trying new things until that day comes.
How many employees does the National Cancer Institute have? The National Cancer Institute (NCI) is the federal government’s principal agency for cancer research and training. Our team of approximately 3,500 is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), one of 11 agencies that make up the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
How many volunteers does cancer research have?