What jobs work with cancer research?
- Faculty in Cancer Epidemiology.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program.
- Research Coordinator II – Liver Cancer.
- Research Coordinator II – Cancer Research.
- Investigator, Cancer Biology (Oncology)
- RNA Accelerator Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Cancer Immunology Discovery.
What degree do you need to work in cancer research? To qualify for the job, a cancer researcher is required to have a PhD or an MD, plus proven work experience in the medical and healthcare field. A natural love for learning, especially in disciplines like chemistry and biology, will be helpful in this job.
What is the salary of a cancer scientist? 50k – 1.5L per month. These salary depend Upon many factor like experience, achievement, post, job profile, your work. The senior researchers earn 16L per year.
Do Cancer Research UK employees get paid? The average Cancer Research UK salary ranges from approximately £18,540 per year for an Assistant Manager to £59,835 per year for a Lead Product Manager. The average Cancer Research UK hourly pay ranges from approximately £9 per hour for a Sales Assistant to £22 per hour for a Volunteer.