What is the structure of Cancer Research UK? Cancer Research UK, a company limited by guarantee and a registered charity, is governed by a Council of Trustees, the Charity’s board of directors.
What are the areas of cancer research?
- Cancer Biology Research.
- Cancer Genomics Research.
- Research on Causes of Cancer.
- Cancer Detection and Diagnosis Research.
- Cancer Prevention Research.
- Cancer Treatment Research.
- Public Health Research and Cancer.
- Cancer Health Disparities Research.
How many locations does Cancer Research UK have? Our long-term investment in state-of-the-art facilities has helped to create a thriving network of research at 90 institutions in more than 40 towns and cities across the UK.
What is the scope of Cancer Research UK? Cancer Research UK is the world’s leading independent charity dedicated to cancer research. We carry out scientific research to help prevent, diagnose and treat cancer. We have discovered new ways to beat cancer that together have saved hundreds of thousands of lives across the world.