What is the best UK cancer charity to donate to? Macmillan Cancer Support
Macmillan has grown to become the largest cancer care and support charity in the UK. They provide practical, medical and financial support and push for better cancer care.
What is the best cancer research charity?
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- American Cancer Society.
- Cancer Research Institute.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance.
- Prostate Cancer Foundation.
- Livestrong Foundation.
How can I help Cancer Research UK?
- Donate to Cancer Research UK by cheque and post. Donating online is the quickest way for us to receive your money.
- Pay in your fundraising money. Virtual quiz or games night.
- Donate to a friend or family member.
How many UK cancer charities are there? The number is rising by 5,000 a year. As you read this, another charity will be created somewhere in the country. The charity commission lists 620 cancer charities alone and more than 200 charities working with homeless people just in London.