What is the best charity for cancer?
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- American Cancer Society.
- Cancer Research Institute.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance.
- Prostate Cancer Foundation.
- Livestrong Foundation.
How do I get involved in cancer research?
- Cause-Related Marketing. Donate a portion of the proceeds of your product, service, or event to cancer research.
- Donor-Advised Funds.
- Electronic Wire Transfer.
- Employer Matching Gifts.
- Fundraising Events.
- Gift in Your Will.
- Gift of Stock.
- IRA Charitable Rollover.
How do I get involved in Cancer Research UK? Get in touch
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0203 469 8777. We’re always happy to answer questions and receive feedback, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Is the Cancer Research Institute a good charity? In 2017, 2018, and 2019, Cancer Research Institute was included among the Best Charities for Your Donations by Consumer Reports. In 2019 and 2020, Cancer Research Institute was included in the Great Nonprofits Top-Rated List.