What is the best charity for cancer?
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- American Cancer Society.
- Cancer Research Institute.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance.
- Prostate Cancer Foundation.
- Livestrong Foundation.
Does cancer research collect? We can only offer a free home collection if you would like to donate 10 or more bags and live within a 20 mile radius of one of our shops. We can only collect fewer than this if you are also donating furniture.
Where can I drop off donations to Ukraine?
- The British Red Cross.
- With Ukraine.
- Voices of Children.
- Revived Soldiers of Ukraine.
- Save The Children Emergency Fund.
- UNHCR refugee agency.
Is combat cancer a genuine charity? Combat Cancer is a young charity in the UK that was set-up in May 2018 and is registered with Charity Commission for England and Wales, under the registration No 1178293, and Scotland – registration No 048662.