What is the 40 mile cancer research challenge? You are welcome to obtain your miles wherever and however you are able to. For example, you can walk/run 2 miles one day and 3 miles the next. The goal is to reach 40 miles by the end of the month, but feel free to even go past that!
How does walk for cancer work? Walkers, runners, and volunteers come together to honor cancer survivors, raise awareness about reducing cancer risk, and raise money to bring hope to cancer patients. Walk with your community and the American Cancer Society to help free the world from cancer.
What is Runners for Research? AACR Runners for Research team members can earn fundraising prizes and receive team gear. You can also build your network and experience a greater sense of camaraderie among your teammates when you are running for cures.
What is endurance training for runners?
- Build Up Mileage Slowly. 1 of 8. If there is one overarching principle of endurance-building, this is it.
- Run Yasso 800s. 2 of 8.
- Run Long and Slow. 3 of 8.
- Make Every Workout Count. 4 of 8.
- Add Plyometrics to Your Training. 5 of 8.
- Run Longer Tempo Runs. 6 of 8.
- Run Long and Fast. 7 of 8.