What is the 40 mile cancer research challenge? You are welcome to obtain your miles wherever and however you are able to. For example, you can walk/run 2 miles one day and 3 miles the next. The goal is to reach 40 miles by the end of the month, but feel free to even go past that!
What is walk all over cancer? Walk All Over Cancer is a fundraising and activity challenge that occurs annually every March in aid of the charity Cancer Research UK. Participants are challenged to a sponsored walk of 10,000 steps every day during the month, and all proceeds from the fundraising are donated to the charity.
How do you set up a cancer walk?
- Step 1: Identify your cause.
- Step 2: Define your goal.
- Step 3: Select the right software.
- Step 4: Spread the word.
- Step 5: Host an event that everyone will enjoy!
- Step 6: Protect your organization from liability.
- Step 7: Follow up!
How do you do a charity walk?
- Get Volunteers. Before you start doing anything else, look for people who are willing to help you.
- Decide Where to Walk.
- Give Your Walk a Name.
- Promote Your Event.
- Make Registration Forms.
- Find Sponsors.
- Get Ready for the Big Day.