What is a good gift for someone with cancer?
- A Meal Service or Gift Cards. Traveling to and from home for cancer treatments can be time consuming and tiring for both the patient and caregiver.
- A Massage.
- Time Off.
- A Clean (or Organized) Home.
- Comfortable Clothing.
- A Care Basket.
- The Same Gift You’d Get Them Otherwise.
How do you honor someone with cancer?
- Mail a greeting card or write out words of appreciation.
- Pick up the phone to wish that person a happy Cancer Survivors Month.
- Send a bouquet of flowers.
- Go to lunch or out for coffee.
- Give a small gift of appreciation.
- Throw an impromptu party.
Why should I donate to cancer research? There are many reasons to support cancer research, from experiencing cancer firsthand to supporting a friend or loved one. If you choose, they can be memorial or honorary of those in your life who have been touched by cancer. Your donation can also support a specific type of research.
How do I donate to the American Cancer Society in memory of someone? How do I make a donation in honor or memory of someone? It’s easy to celebrate the life of a friend or loved one by making a donation to the American Cancer Society in their honor or memory. Simply complete the information in the Gift Type portion of the donation form.