What do you write in a Christmas card to a cancer patient UK? “You could sign the card, ‘With many blessings,’ or ‘may all good things under heaven be yours. ‘” Marty Finnerty of West Seneca agrees that a message of genuine encouragement is most helpful to someone coping with cancer.
What do you say in a Christmas card 2020?
- Happy holidays from our house to yours.
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Merry everything & happy always.
- Hoping your holidays are filled with love, family and happiness.
- Happy holidays & happy 2022!
What should a Christmas card include?
- Family Photographs.
- Holiday Letters.
- 20 Meaningful Merry Christmas Messages and Sayings.
- Personal Notes.
Do Millennials send Christmas cards? They are realizing: ‘Cards aren’t as antiquated as we once thought. ‘ ” Mariam Naficy, founder and co-CEO of Minted, a source of cards and other goods by independent artists, says millennials are particularly drawn to custom photo cards. “People start sending cards in their early 30s,” she says.