What company is trying to cure cancer? The U.S. Food and Drug Administration this week approved a Novartis drug as the first ever drug using a new form of cancer treatment called CAR-T cell therapy. Analysts also point to pricing power and potential for acquisition as reasons why they like the handful of stocks of companies working on cancer cures.
How do I invest in cancer research?
- Consider cancer research a long-term investment.
- Consider the latest cancer therapy companies in two groups – and diversify.
- Check experience and the track record.
- Smaller companies carry higher risk, but they may give larger returns.
- All large pharma companies are not the same.
What is the best oncology stock?
|Bristol Myers Squibb (NYSE:BMY)||$137 billion|
|Guardant Health (NASDAQ:GH)||$7 billion|
|Illumina (NASDAQ:ILMN)||$54 billion|
|Pfizer (NYSE:PFE)||$293 billion|
How big is the cancer research industry? Cancer Therapeutics Market Outlook – 2026
The global cancer therapeutics market size was valued at $98,900 million in 2018 and is estimated to reach at $180,193 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.7% from 2019 to 2026.