What companies sponsor Cancer Research UK?
- Amazon Smile. Since November 2017, we’ve been one of the registered charities for AmazonSmile, the charity arm of Amazon.co.uk.
- ARC (Arena Racing Company)
- Bellway Homes.
- Channel 4.
- Charity Car.
- Childbase Partnership.
Can I use Cancer Research logo? You can use our logo once you have registered for a pack. We have some recommendations on how to do this so that we can keep track of where our logo is used. Speak to your representative or find out more about fundraising materials.
What cancer charities are there?
- Anthony Nolan.
- Cancer Research UK.
- Childhood Cancer Parents Alliance.
- CLIC Sargent.
- Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust.
- Kids Cancer Charity (Formerly known as Christian Lewis Trust)
- JTVcancersupport.com (formerly JimmyTeens)
- Lennox Children’s Cancer Fund.
How do I donate to Race for Life? All you need to do is go to ‘Create post’ and select the ‘Support charity’ option from the drop-down menu. Search for ‘Cancer Research UK Race for Life’ and it will add a donate button to your post. Share your reasons for taking part in Race for Life in the post to encourage your friends and family to make a donation.