What cancer treatments are on the horizon?
- Current treatments. There are many treatments currently available to treat different types of cancers.
- Biological therapy.
- Haematopoietic growth factors.
- Stem cell and bone marrow transplants.
- Individual hormonal drugs.
- Monoclonal antibodies.
- Clinical trials.
Where is Cancer Research UK based? Cancer Research was founded in 2002 and is based in London.
How many locations does Cancer Research UK have? Our long-term investment in state-of-the-art facilities has helped to create a thriving network of research at 90 institutions in more than 40 towns and cities across the UK.
What functional areas does Cancer Research UK have?
- Breast Cancer Research
- Cancer Biology
- Cancer Therapeutics
- Clinical Studies
- Genetics and Epidemiology
- Molecular Pathology
- Radiotherapy and Imaging
- Structural Biology