What can I put in a breast cancer research aid bag? Currently you can fill the sacks with ladies, gents and childrens clothing, bed linen, paired shoes, handbags, perfumes, CD’s, video games, DVD’s, phones or even toys!
How do I get involved in cancer research?
- Cause-Related Marketing. Donate a portion of the proceeds of your product, service, or event to cancer research.
- Donor-Advised Funds.
- Electronic Wire Transfer.
- Employer Matching Gifts.
- Fundraising Events.
- Gift in Your Will.
- Gift of Stock.
- IRA Charitable Rollover.
Is giving support Ltd genuine? We are a commercial participator for British Charities supporting leading British cancer research organisations by collecting used clothing on charities behalf.
What is the best cancer research charity?
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- American Cancer Society.
- Cancer Research Institute.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance.
- Prostate Cancer Foundation.
- Livestrong Foundation.