What are five facts about cancer?
- 10 million people die from cancer every year.
- At least one third of common cancers are preventable.
- Cancer is the second-leading cause of death worldwide.
- 70% of cancer deaths occur in low-to-middle income countries.
What are 10 facts about cancer?
- There Are More Than 100 Different Kinds of Cancer.
- Skin Cancer is The Most Common in the United States.
- Early Detection is Key With Ovarian Cancer.
- Breast Cancer is the Most Common Diagnosed Cancer in the United States.
Who discovered cancer research? The Cancer Research Institute was founded on January 27, 1953 by Helen Coley Nauts and Oliver R. Grace Sr., two visionary individuals who believed that, together, they could end the devastation of cancer.
Which cancer has the most research?
|Rank||Cancer||% of all cancers|