Is Cancer Research UK reputable? Cancer Research UK is seen as the country’s most innovative and trustworthy charity, according to a survey by the consultancy Incite. The company, which is part of the St Ives Group, a marketing and publishing company, carried out online interviews with 499 people about what drives their support of charities.
What are the Colours for cancer research?
- Lung cancer: white.
- Brain cancer: grey.
- Breast cancer: pink.
- Liver cancer: emerald green.
- Lymphoma: lime green.
- Prostate cancer: light blue.
- Stomach cancer: periwinkle blue.
- Bone cancer: yellow.
Is Cancer Research UK a company? Cancer Research UK (CRUK) is the world’s largest independent cancer research organization. It is registered as a charity in the United Kingdom and Isle of Man, and was formed on 4 February 2002 by the merger of The Cancer Research Campaign and the Imperial Cancer Research Fund.
How do I reference Cancer Research UK?
- Web content: Cancer Research UK, full URL of the page, Accessed [month] [year].
- Publications: Cancer Research UK ([year of publication]), Name of publication, Cancer Research UK.
- Graphics (when reused unaltered): Credit: Cancer Research UK.