How many locations does Cancer Research UK have? Our long-term investment in state-of-the-art facilities has helped to create a thriving network of research at 90 institutions in more than 40 towns and cities across the UK.
What are the areas of cancer research?
- Cancer Biology Research.
- Cancer Genomics Research.
- Research on Causes of Cancer.
- Cancer Detection and Diagnosis Research.
- Cancer Prevention Research.
- Cancer Treatment Research.
- Public Health Research and Cancer.
- Cancer Health Disparities Research.
What is the Organisational structure of Cancer Research UK? Cancer Research UK is a non-profit organization. They tend to focus more on matters of board development, fundraising and volunteer management as compare to profits. For profits tend to focus more on activities to maximize profit.
What is the scope of Cancer Research UK? Cancer Research UK is the world’s leading independent charity dedicated to cancer research. We carry out scientific research to help prevent, diagnose and treat cancer. We have discovered new ways to beat cancer that together have saved hundreds of thousands of lives across the world.