How many Cancer Research UK shops are there? Find your local shops
There are 600 Cancer Research UK shops across the country, from high streets to out-of-town superstores.
What is the largest charity shop in the UK?
- British Heart Foundation, income: £176.4m, shops: 724.
- Oxfam GB, income: £92.5m, shops: 640.
- Cancer Research UK, income: £84.5m, shops: 594.
- Barnardo’s, income: £70.3m, shops: 710.
- Sue Ryder, income: £55.0m, shops: 451.
- Salvation Army, income: £48.0m, shops: 230.
Which town has the most charity shops UK? 1. Nottingham. Topping the index, and beating the likes of London and Brighton, is Nottingham- with almost 100 charity shops within 5 miles of the centre.
Does cancer research collect? We can only offer a free home collection if you would like to donate 10 or more bags and live within a 20 mile radius of one of our shops. We can only collect fewer than this if you are also donating furniture.