How many cancer research shops are there in the UK? Find your local shops
There are 600 Cancer Research UK shops across the country, from high streets to out-of-town superstores.
Does Cancer Research UK have charity shops? As well as at 600 shops across the UK, you can also shop with us online. Browse our quality pre-loved products and new items on ebay and depop. And discover hundreds of great gifts, cards, wedding favours and cancer care products on our online shop.
Where is Cancer Research UK based? Cancer Research was founded in 2002 and is based in London.
What is the largest charity shop in the UK?
- British Heart Foundation, income: £176.4m, shops: 724.
- Oxfam GB, income: £92.5m, shops: 640.
- Cancer Research UK, income: £84.5m, shops: 594.
- Barnardo’s, income: £70.3m, shops: 710.
- Sue Ryder, income: £55.0m, shops: 451.
- Salvation Army, income: £48.0m, shops: 230.