How many cancer research shops are there? 600 stores. No two days the same. Our purpose is one and the same across every level of the organisation. Retail is no exception.
What is the largest charity shop in the UK?
- British Heart Foundation, income: £176.4m, shops: 724.
- Oxfam GB, income: £92.5m, shops: 640.
- Cancer Research UK, income: £84.5m, shops: 594.
- Barnardo’s, income: £70.3m, shops: 710.
- Sue Ryder, income: £55.0m, shops: 451.
- Salvation Army, income: £48.0m, shops: 230.
Does cancer research collect? We can only offer a free home collection if you would like to donate 10 or more bags and live within a 20 mile radius of one of our shops. We can only collect fewer than this if you are also donating furniture.
Which town has the most charity shops UK? 1. Nottingham. Topping the index, and beating the likes of London and Brighton, is Nottingham- with almost 100 charity shops within 5 miles of the centre.