How many cancer research shops are in the UK? Find your local shops
There are 600 Cancer Research UK shops across the country, from high streets to out-of-town superstores.
Does Cancer Research UK have charity shops? As well as at 600 shops across the UK, you can also shop with us online. Browse our quality pre-loved products and new items on ebay and depop. And discover hundreds of great gifts, cards, wedding favours and cancer care products on our online shop.
What is the largest charity shop in the UK?
- British Heart Foundation, income: £176.4m, shops: 724.
- Oxfam GB, income: £92.5m, shops: 640.
- Cancer Research UK, income: £84.5m, shops: 594.
- Barnardo’s, income: £70.3m, shops: 710.
- Sue Ryder, income: £55.0m, shops: 451.
- Salvation Army, income: £48.0m, shops: 230.
Is Cancer Research UK reputable? Cancer Research UK is seen as the country’s most innovative and trustworthy charity, according to a survey by the consultancy Incite. The company, which is part of the St Ives Group, a marketing and publishing company, carried out online interviews with 499 people about what drives their support of charities.