How long is the Cancer Research Run? At just over 3 miles, it’s about the same length as a Sunday stroll in the countryside. Remember, our events are entirely non-competitive, you won’t be timed and most people who take part walk.
What is the Muddy Run? A mud run is an obstacle race centered around mud themed hazards. They often include mud pits, mud crawls, mud slides, mud covered inflatables, balance beams and mud fights. A Mud run is a great fundraising activity for schools, churches and other non profits.
How do I host a mud run?
- Select Qualified Staff for Your Mud Run. Choose an experienced team to organize and lead the mud run.
- Select the Right Venue.
- Make Sure There Is Enough Parking.
- Get Insurance for Your Mud Run.
- Always Keep Safety in Mind.
- Order Obstacles for Your Mud Run from i2k.
What is the purpose of Race for Life? Race for Life is a series of fundraising events, organised by charity Cancer Research UK. They involve running, jogging or walking a 5-kilometre, 10-kilometre or ‘Pretty Muddy’ course and raising sponsorship for doing so. The money raises funds for cancer research in all 200 types of cancer.