How long is the Cancer Research Run? At just over 3 miles, it’s about the same length as a Sunday stroll in the countryside. Remember, our events are entirely non-competitive, you won’t be timed and most people who take part walk.
What is the best UK cancer charity to donate to? Macmillan Cancer Support
Macmillan has grown to become the largest cancer care and support charity in the UK. They provide practical, medical and financial support and push for better cancer care.
What is the best cancer research charity?
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- American Cancer Society.
- Cancer Research Institute.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance.
- Prostate Cancer Foundation.
- Livestrong Foundation.
How can I help cancer research?
- Cause-Related Marketing. Donate a portion of the proceeds of your product, service, or event to cancer research.
- Donor-Advised Funds.
- Electronic Wire Transfer.
- Employer Matching Gifts.
- Fundraising Events.
- Gift in Your Will.
- Gift of Stock.
- IRA Charitable Rollover.