How do you promote cancer research?
- Cause-Related Marketing. Donate a portion of the proceeds of your product, service, or event to cancer research.
- Donor-Advised Funds.
- Electronic Wire Transfer.
- Employer Matching Gifts.
- Fundraising Events.
- Gift in Your Will.
- Gift of Stock.
- IRA Charitable Rollover.
What should be included in a research poster? Typically, research posters accompany an oral presentation of the project conducted, but should also be able to independently represent the research. The elements of a research poster include the abstract, the research questions, methodologies, results, and the conclusions.
What are the research questions for cancer?
- How can knowing the mutations that cause a patient’s cancer shape treatment?
- Can we reduce different cancers to a set of common traits?
- Why should we care about the tumor microenvironment?
- Does epigenetics play a role in cancer?
What are the topics of cancer?
|Bladder Cancer||Bone Cancer||Brain Cancer|
|Head and Neck Cancer||Hematologic Cancers||Lung Cancer|
|Lymphoma||Multiple Myeloma||Palliative Care|
|Pancreatic Cancer||Pediatric Cancer||Practice Management|
|Prostate Cancer||Renal Cell Carcinoma||Sarcoma|