How do you honor someone with cancer?
- Mail a greeting card or write out words of appreciation.
- Pick up the phone to wish that person a happy Cancer Survivors Month.
- Send a bouquet of flowers.
- Go to lunch or out for coffee.
- Give a small gift of appreciation.
- Throw an impromptu party.
How do I donate to the American Cancer Society in memory of someone? How do I make a donation in honor or memory of someone? It’s easy to celebrate the life of a friend or loved one by making a donation to the American Cancer Society in their honor or memory. Simply complete the information in the Gift Type portion of the donation form.
What is the best cancer Foundation to donate to?
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- American Cancer Society.
- Cancer Research Institute.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance.
- Prostate Cancer Foundation.
- Livestrong Foundation.
What do you write when making a donation in memory of someone?
- The name of the deceased.
- The address of the deceased.
- The name of a close living family member.
- The address of the living family member.
- Your name.