How do I start a fundraiser for cancer research?
- CREATE A FUNDRAISER create your own page and share your story.
- SUPPORT A FUNDRAISER give and support high-impact research programs.
- JOIN A FUNDRAISING TEAM search, find and join an existing team or cause.
How do you promote cancer research?
- Cause-Related Marketing. Donate a portion of the proceeds of your product, service, or event to cancer research.
- Donor-Advised Funds.
- Electronic Wire Transfer.
- Employer Matching Gifts.
- Fundraising Events.
- Gift in Your Will.
- Gift of Stock.
- IRA Charitable Rollover.
How do I delete a fundraiser on cancer research? I want to delete my page
To do this, you’ll need to go to your Giving Page and hit the Edit button in the top left. Then you’ll need to edit the Page closure date to a date in the past. This will mean your Giving Page won’t take any more donations!
How do you add offline donations to cancer research? Once you’ve logged in, go to the Giving Page you want to add the offline donation to. On your Giving Page, look for the ‘Latest updates’ section. You’ll find this on the left side of your Giving Page. Choose ‘Add money raised offline’ and follow the instructions provided to add the donation details.