How do I donate to the American Cancer Society in memory of someone? How do I make a donation in honor or memory of someone? It’s easy to celebrate the life of a friend or loved one by making a donation to the American Cancer Society in their honor or memory. Simply complete the information in the Gift Type portion of the donation form.
What do you say when giving a donation in someone’s memory?
- The name of the deceased.
- The address of the deceased.
- The name of a close living family member.
- The address of the living family member.
- Your name.
What’s the best cancer charity to donate to?
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- American Cancer Society.
- Cancer Research Institute.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance.
- Prostate Cancer Foundation.
- Livestrong Foundation.
How do you donate to charity in memory? It’s easy to make a memorial donation — all you have to do it choose the organization and the amount you want to give. You can then give that money to the organization via their website, by sending a check in the mail, or by putting it in an envelope provided by the funeral home at the funeral or visitation.