How do I cancel charitable donations?
- cancel it with no question/pushback.
- push back somewhat gently (“sure, may I ask why?”)
- push back somewhat aggressively (“you’re killing the unicorns!”)
- propose a different amount/schedule.
- not sure/don’t really have a policy/haven’t thought about it.
Can I cancel monthly donations? If you need to update or cancel a recurring donation that you have set up with a nonprofit organization at any time, you can do so by signing into your donor account and making those changes.
How do I cancel my monthly donation to American Cancer Society? Can I stop whenever I want? Yes, just let us know either by calling us at 1-800-227-2345 or chatting with us. For all other donation-related or general questions, call 1-800-227-2345.
How do I delete a fundraiser on cancer research? I want to delete my page
To do this, you’ll need to go to your Giving Page and hit the Edit button in the top left. Then you’ll need to edit the Page closure date to a date in the past. This will mean your Giving Page won’t take any more donations!