Does cancer research collect? We can only offer a free home collection if you would like to donate 10 or more bags and live within a 20 mile radius of one of our shops. We can only collect fewer than this if you are also donating furniture.
What is the best place to donate for cancer research?
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- American Cancer Society.
- Cancer Research Institute.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance.
- Prostate Cancer Foundation.
- Livestrong Foundation.
Is the Cancer Federation a legitimate charity? Cancer Federation is a 501(c)(3) organization, with an IRS ruling year of 1978, and donations are tax-deductible.
What does the American Cancer Society do with donations? Fulfilling our mission. Overall, in 2018, 78% of American Cancer Society resources were invested in cancer research, patient support, prevention information and education, and detection and treatment. The other 22% of resources were used to fund our management and general expenses, and fundraising expenses.