Does cancer research collect? We can only offer a free home collection if you would like to donate 10 or more bags and live within a 20 mile radius of one of our shops. We can only collect fewer than this if you are also donating furniture.
Which cancer organization is best to donate to?
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- American Cancer Society.
- Cancer Research Institute.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance.
- Prostate Cancer Foundation.
- Livestrong Foundation.
What is the biggest cancer research foundation? The American Cancer Society (ACS) is the largest non-governmental funder of cancer research in the United States. It has been hard at work for over 100 years and has almost countless programs and means of support and education for patients and their families.
How to donate to people with cancer?
- Donate blood or platelets.
- Donate bone marrow.
- Donate umbilical cord blood.
- Donate biospecimens.
- Donate your voice.
- Donate your time to a cancer organization.
- Donate your time to an individual.