Can you donate using PayPal? Donate now at paypal.com/givenow. Choose from thousands of approved PayPal Giving Fund charities. Download our PayPal mobile app and donate from almost anywhere.
What is the best cancer charity to give to?
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
- American Cancer Society.
- Cancer Research Institute.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance.
- Prostate Cancer Foundation.
- Livestrong Foundation.
How do I set up donations with PayPal?
- Step 1: Open PayPal Donate button page. Open the PayPal Donate Button page.
- Step 2: Choose button style.
- Step 3: Set up donation page.
- Step 4: Customize donation details.
- Step 5 (optional): Set up payment page.
- Step 6 (optional): Use your Donate button.
- Step 7 (optional): Manage your Donate button.
Is it better to donate with PayPal? PayPal says this about their donation fees for charities: “PayPal offers discounted transaction rates for confirmed 501(c)(3) charities for most products, with no setup, statement, withdrawal, or cancellation fees. 1.99% + $0.49 per transaction and no monthly fee. Reduced rates do not apply to in-person payments.”